Vs > Ada, Mn
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Tibooburra, Australia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Bonavista, Nf, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Ada, Mn vs Gorznyj, Russia
Ada, Mn vs Male, Maldives
Ada, Mn vs Ohotsk, Russia
Ada, Mn vs Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Salekhard vs Tirana
Hikone vs Wyndham, Western Australia
Meiktila vs Kitale
Qiqihar vs Tirios
- The distance between Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,800 km or 7,954 mi.
- To reach Te Kauwhata Maf in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 241.2° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 228.8° or SW .
- Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.1 °C (16.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.7 °C (48.1°F) less in Te Kauwhata Maf. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 560.3 mm (22.1 in) more which is equivalent to 560.3 l/m² (13.75 US gal/ft²) or 5,603,000 l/ha (598,998 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.9° higher in Te Kauwhata Maf than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kauwhata Maf relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Te Kauwhata Maf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Maizuru, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sigonella, Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ogdensburg, Ny, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Matam, Senegal
Ada, Mn vs Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada
Ada, Mn vs Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Ada, Mn vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Warsaw, Poland
Thyolo vs Usak
Daguaan City vs Chateau Tongariro
Mitzic vs Lencois
Razdel’Naja vs Misratah
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE