Vs > Gladman Point, Nt
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gladman Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Gladman Point, Nt vs Essen, Germany
Gladman Point, Nt vs Mount Washington, Nh, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs Kofu, Japan
Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct vs Las Animas, Co
Wroclaw vs Tabriz
Sibenik vs Sagres, Algarve
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Kajaani
- The distance between Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand and Gladman Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,324 km or 7,037 mi.
- To reach Te Kauwhata Maf in this distance one would set out from Gladman Point, Nt bearing 225.3° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 216.1° or SW .
- Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Gladman Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Gladman Point, Nt is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 29.7 °C (53.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.4 °C (58.3°F) less in Te Kauwhata Maf. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1025.2 mm (40.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1025.2 l/m² (25.16 US gal/ft²) or 10,252,000 l/ha (1,096,007 US gal/ac) more. About 9 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.7° higher in Te Kauwhata Maf than in Gladman Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kauwhata Maf relative to Gladman Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gladman Point, Nt vs Te Kauwhata Maf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Barahona, Dominican Republic
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Dryden, On, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
Gladman Point, Nt vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Gladman Point, Nt vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Gladman Point, Nt vs La Paz, Bolivia
Hyderabad vs Kuala Terengganu
Port-Said vs Waynesboro, Tn
Algiers vs Savannakhet
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Jakarta, Java
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gladman Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf
Climate Guides for Locations near Gladman Point, Nt
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) NW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) WNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 170 kms (105.6 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) SE