Vs > Goodland, Ks
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Goodland, Ks Climate & Distance Between
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Usak, Turkey
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Hiroo, Japan
Goodland, Ks vs Oconto, Wi, Usa
Goodland, Ks vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Goodland, Ks vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
Goodland, Ks vs Ilorin, Nigeria
Kermanshah vs Mahackala
Bandar Lengeh vs Fort Smith, Arkansas
Santa Rosa C. vs Omaezaki
Waipukurau vs Duquoin, Il
- The distance between Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand and Goodland, Ks, Usa is approximately 12,034 km or 7,478 mi.
- To reach Te Kauwhata Maf in this distance one would set out from Goodland, Ks bearing 236.1° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 233.9° or SW .
- Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Goodland, Ks has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Goodland, Ks is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 3.8 °C (6.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.5 °C (29.7°F) less in Te Kauwhata Maf. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 683.2 mm (26.9 in) more which is equivalent to 683.2 l/m² (16.77 US gal/ft²) or 6,832,000 l/ha (730,386 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.3° higher in Te Kauwhata Maf than in Goodland, Ks.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kauwhata Maf relative to Goodland, Ks. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Goodland, Ks vs Te Kauwhata Maf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -11 (-19)
|| -15 (-27)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -6 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Owase, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Goodland, Ks vs Udine, Italy
Goodland, Ks vs Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Goodland, Ks vs Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
Goodland, Ks vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Gloversville, Ny vs Tripoli, Peloponnese
Wiluna, Western Australia vs Amite, La
Colonia vs Galveston, Tx
Parron vs Honiara, Guadalcanal
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Goodland, Ks Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf
Climate Guides for Locations near Goodland, Ks
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) NNW
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) N
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) WNW
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 49.1 kms (30.5 miles) SW
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 190.1 kms (118.2 miles) SW
- Holly, Co, Usa - 154.4 kms (96 miles) S
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 213.4 kms (132.6 miles) NNE
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 180.2 kms (112 miles) ENE
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) ENE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) ESE
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) E
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.4 miles) SSE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 232.6 kms (144.5 miles) SE