Vs > Green Bay, Wisconsin
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Green Bay, Wisconsin Climate & Distance Between
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Yerbent, Turkmenistan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Duquoin, Il, Usa
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Temple, Tx, Usa
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Wakayama vs Madrid
Orland vs Kochi
Darlington, Sc vs Kushka
Aberdeen, Sd vs Tot’Ma
- The distance between Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand and Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa is approximately 13,290 km or 8,258 mi.
- To reach Te Kauwhata Maf in this distance one would set out from Green Bay, Wisconsin bearing 245° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 234.5° or SW .
- Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Green Bay, Wisconsin has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Green Bay, Wisconsin is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 7.8 °C (14°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21 °C (37.8°F) less in Te Kauwhata Maf. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 413.1 mm (16.3 in) more which is equivalent to 413.1 l/m² (10.14 US gal/ft²) or 4,131,000 l/ha (441,631 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.4° higher in Te Kauwhata Maf than in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kauwhata Maf relative to Green Bay, Wisconsin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Te Kauwhata Maf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Pana, Il, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Tela, Honduras
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Mcgill, Nv, Usa
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs La Plata, Argentina
Mendoza vs Karonga
Ilirnej vs Kaikoura
Iquitos vs Cork
Dublin vs Cara
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Green Bay, Wisconsin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf
Climate Guides for Locations near Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) NNW
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WNW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 51.2 kms (31.8 miles) WSW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) SSW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 89.9 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) SSW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.6 miles) SSW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) N
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 47.4 kms (29.5 miles) NNE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) SE
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) S