Vs > Griggsville, Il
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Griggsville, Il Climate & Distance Between
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Dijon, France
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Griggsville, Il vs Barbacena, Brazil
Griggsville, Il vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Griggsville, Il vs Kenitra, Morocco
Griggsville, Il vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Salta vs Hart, Mi
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Urfa
Porto Velho vs Paranaiba
Tamdy-Bulak vs Taunggyi
- The distance between Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand and Griggsville, Il, Usa is approximately 12,857 km or 7,990 mi.
- To reach Te Kauwhata Maf in this distance one would set out from Griggsville, Il bearing 241.5° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 238.3° or WSW .
- Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Griggsville, Il has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Griggsville, Il is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 3.3 °C (5.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.3 °C (34.7°F) less in Te Kauwhata Maf. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 166.2 mm (6.5 in) more which is equivalent to 166.2 l/m² (4.08 US gal/ft²) or 1,662,000 l/ha (177,679 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.6° higher in Te Kauwhata Maf than in Griggsville, Il.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kauwhata Maf relative to Griggsville, Il. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Griggsville, Il vs Te Kauwhata Maf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -15 (-27)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -7 (-13)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sobral, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Rivolto, Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sambaba Sud, Madagascar
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Brindisi, Italy
Griggsville, Il vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Griggsville, Il vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Griggsville, Il vs Clarksdale, Ms, Usa
Griggsville, Il vs Cheju, North Korea
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Nara
Key West, Florida vs Park Rapids, Mn
Darwin, Northern Territory vs Bergen - Florida
Coco Island vs Nuriootpa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Griggsville, Il Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf
Climate Guides for Locations near Griggsville, Il
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) NNW
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 40 kms (24.9 miles) NW
- Steffenville, Mo, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) WNW
- Bowling Green E, Mo, Usa - 82.3 kms (51.1 miles) SSW
- Warrenton, Mo, Usa - 82.3 kms (51.1 miles) SSW
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 69.8 kms (43.4 miles) ENE
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) E
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) ESE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.4 miles) SE
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) SSE
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.7 miles) SSE