Vs > Kelowna, Bc
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kelowna, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Corvallis, Or, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Coxim, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Patras, Greece
Kelowna, Bc vs Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
Kelowna, Bc vs Yakushima, Japan
Kelowna, Bc vs Petrolina, Brazil
Kelowna, Bc vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Rushville, Il vs Lake City, Fl
Agdam vs Bangui
Saint Louis, Missouri vs Columbia, South Carolina
Spencer, Wv vs Ainazi
- The distance between Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand and Kelowna, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,639 km or 7,233 mi.
- To reach Te Kauwhata Maf in this distance one would set out from Kelowna, Bc bearing 228.3° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 217.2° or SW .
- Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Kelowna, Bc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Kelowna, Bc is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 6.9 °C (12.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.6 °C (24.5°F) less in Te Kauwhata Maf. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 778.9 mm (30.7 in) more which is equivalent to 778.9 l/m² (19.12 US gal/ft²) or 7,789,000 l/ha (832,696 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.8° higher in Te Kauwhata Maf than in Kelowna, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kauwhata Maf relative to Kelowna, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kelowna, Bc vs Te Kauwhata Maf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| -6 (-12)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ophir, New Zealand
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Timisoara, Romania
Kelowna, Bc vs Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Kelowna, Bc vs Highbank, New Zealand
Kelowna, Bc vs Alghero, Italy
Kelowna, Bc vs El Obeid, Sudan
Kamishli vs Haines Junction, Yukon
Christchurch, Bromley vs Piura
Schleswig vs Guanajuato, Gto.
Bowling Green, Mo vs Sadovo
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kelowna, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf
Climate Guides for Locations near Kelowna, Bc
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) NW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WNW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) SSW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 165.7 kms (103 miles) WSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) WSW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) WSW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) N
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 226.2 kms (140.5 miles) NE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 140 kms (87 miles) NE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 145.6 kms (90.4 miles) ESE
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 219.4 kms (136.3 miles) S